Finding the Ghosts of K Road
New post about a forthcoming Augmented Reality project in Auckland. See ADA as well for more.
Finding the Ghosts of K Road was a project produced for ADA Mesh Cities, Auckland 2014.
Local K Road historian Edward Bennett also contributed significantly to this work and donated his time to guide the walk and assist Tracey’s research leading up to ADA Mesh Cities.
There are a number of posts that discuss, document and share information about the Augmented Reality walk. You can check out:
- 365 Places: Karangahape Road
- The Tour: Auras for Finding the Ghosts of K Road
- Photo Essay of old K Road Buildings
- Augmented walking in the rain – documentation of the walk
- Presentation for the 365 Places: Karangahape Road
Proposal for ADA MESH Cities 2014, Auckland: Guided tour and presentation
An Augmented Reality Project by Tracey Benson
Finding the Ghosts of K Road combines a guided walk around a famous street in the city of Auckland with the use of augmented reality. This…
View original post 434 more words